hours minutes seconds
Spring Eco Retreat with the Oil Collective
Friday, 3rd of June 2022 to Sunday, 5th of June 2022
Join The Oil Collective at a magical handcrafted eco-village nestled on the side of a wild wooded valley near Bath for a yoga & oils retreat
Experience the simple life, off-grid with The Oil Collective UK’s first Yoga & Essential Oils Retreat in June 2022.
– Log cabins, yurts, cob roundhouse and a shepherd’s hut with wood burning stoves and firepits outside
– Unique off-grid and eco-friendly facility treehouse with compost loos, warm showers and kitchens
– Wild Swimming
– Local walks such as River Avon walk
– Located close to country pubs, a village shop and 5 miles north-east of Bath
Friday 3rd- 5th June 2022 (Bank Holiday Weekend)
• 2 night’s accommodation at Cherry Wood, near Bath
• Welcome Goodie Bag
• Transport to/from Bath Station on day of arrival & departure (car parking available)
• All vegan & vegetarian meals included
• Yoga Props
• Morning & Evening Yoga (a mix of dynamic & restorative/yin)
• Essential Oil Activities
• Cocktail Making Night + Games
• One year access to wholesale prices with doTERRA.
• Morning Spa Day in Bath
• Family Essentials Kit
• Mood Management Kit
• Yoga Collection
• Beginners Trio Kit
Yurts have the capacity for three individuals, cabins have the capacity for two individuals. All accommodation has access to ‘loos with a view’, no facilities attached to yurts or cabins.
pp = amount per person (single occupancy available at a surcharge)
Yurt (Max 3 adults per Yurt)
Ideal for friends, family or couples
Cabin (Max 2 adults per Cabin)
Ideal for couples
Our retreat is an ‘End of Spring Celebration’ for you to enjoy good company, food, yoga, essential oils and nature. Please note this location does not have phone signal. Give yourself time to reset and relax in the wild.
We’ll make sure you’re well fed with an array of wood-fire cooked meals that can be tailored to your dietary requirements. Think fresh fruit, DIY stone-oven pizzas and fresh smoothies…maybe even the odd toasted marshmallow!
The Oil Collective Teachers, Anais, Evie and Patricia, will guide you through morning & evening practices that can be either indoors or outside. With a focus on using nature and encouraging more sustainable and natural options, we will make the most of our essential oils over the weekend.
Our retreat will create a time away from electronics, an immersion into nature for you to reset and reawaken your body and mind.
Please read our Terms and Conditions here
Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.Jason Crandell